Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ageless Derma Skin Brightening Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Ageless Derma Skin Brightening Serum is formulated to correct skin discolorations and imperfections. It combines five powerfully effective ingredients they all work together to leave you soft glowing skin.

The jar is so unique where all you do is push down the middle to dispense the right amount of serum. All you do I scoop it up and apply with your fingers.  Take a word of advice, you don't need more just then what is dispensed the first time.  My first experience wasn't extremely pleasant but I went wrong by going back for a second possibly third time.




I don't have spots but I do have redness and I find that my skin is starting to dull. So I was excited to try the Ageless Derma Serum I applied the serum twice a day after I washed my face and used toner. It is light weight and it didn't make my face feel sticky or gooey.  I wore it under makeup with no pealing or flaking. I also experienced no irritation with this product. After only a few days of use I found my skin is very soft with a healthy glow to it. I can't wait to see the benefits of continued use.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I have to say, I love the way it dispenses, LOL. & like you, my skin is a bit dull so I'd love to see if this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin is a mess. I have to look for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all their products. I haven't tried this one yet but now I really want to.

    ReplyDelete